Friday, December 6, 2013

What's Up With The Book?



I know many of you have been asking about the book. When is it coming out? Where can we buy it? So I thought I would give you a little bit of insight on what is going on.

The publisher has given me the option to go back and review some of the photos that have been submitted, to really make sure that everything is how I would want it to look in the book. So I will be taking the opportunity this weekend to review all photos that have been submitted to replace or add additional photos to the layout before everything is finalized. It's exciting because after all this work I am getting to the point of being able to finally finish this project. Yet it is bittersweet as well knowing that it's almost complete. So my weekend plans will be finalizing all the photos for the layout in front of my computer screen. ~ Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment